Saturday, March 10, 2007

The 3:00 , The 300 , and The 13th One...

Welcome again to the finest issue of my blog from hell... I N F E R N O. To start up with some things that happened this past week, It's nothing special about my psychopathic studies right now coz' it's just plain old ordinary routine stuff that fills our brains of knowledge, in short, same old "Iskul Bukul" style just like the old shows in the 80's (*ahaha, ahummm, Yeah!!! Iskul Bukul*) but still there are some complex issues to be done like my group action research that is not yet been started to progress and some take home final exam and also our group report for the I/O psychology class, which will be presented on monday coz' it's already finals and it's very hectic and too much pressure about tasks and stuff and it will be very busy this week coz' there's another student obligation to be fulfilled called clearance signing for this 2nd sem. (*sigh*).

Trivia:
Why entitled "The 3:00, The 300, and The 13th One"?

Answer:
I came at school this sat. at 3:00 pm, 300 is the title of the epic war genre theme movie that bro. Edwin will watch for this day, and The 13th one is the production number where "Juner's" group will be held to perform ( and personally, I like this number. Got a problem with that and I will C U R S E you for a lifetime ! ! ! >_< )


We had a great time with our time of open conversations and confessions with our great friend's wife, sister Matet which we talked about social point of views and opinions about women's perspective towards early romance & relationships. I remembered something this last friday, My whole persona was provoked coz' of this my damn death & abscence of romance, what I did? I bought a march issue of FHM magazine just to temporarily fulfill my knowledge for women and stuff again. That's the way and my bad habit of being psycho and being crazy, but actually, it's seriously fun and I had a great time being screw'd (why being screw'd? a 100php bucks left in my wallet & not a penny less!!! *sigh*). Don't worry guys, I'm not disappointed about that but what ticks me off is that my damn demonic friend didn't showed up this saturday coz' he missed an opportunity to make "chipsie" with... (*darn* whatever!!!) and Few of the TropangGaius including our master watched the full show presentation of rizal play that was held on rizal shrine coz' our great friend "Juner", is one of the main actors of his group for how he will screw up the show (sounds like fun ! ! !) and of course, for moral support and it was a good performance (and it was expected to be good coz' he's a great actor in a grand play ever since highschool).

Anyway, I got the cellphone no. of my great HarleyQueen today and it's my time to get back to basics again >_<. So, maybe I'll be busy for a while and I will be seldomly updating my blog's issues and just post your comments & reactions about what's new on TropangGaius on my "Cursed Box" and I will be reading your P.O.V.'s Ok??? Thanks for reading & see you at school bye for now... ^_^

------------- STUPID SEGMENT TIME : -------------

Sawa ka na ba sa mga pangako't adhikain ng mga bulok na sistema at lubog na ekonomiya???

Dala ka na ba sa mga artista't pakitang tao na ginagawang showbiz ang pulitika???

Panahon mo na upang magbago ka ng pananaw, paniniwala, at tiwala sa lumang kongreso...

Sa ika 14 ng mayo, IBOTO MO sa senado


" JUNER MERCADO "


- Pupuksain ko ang mga "Dorobong Butangero" sa kongreso -


Huwag mong kakalimutan ilagay sa balota mo...

IBOTO:


" JUNER MERCADO "


para sa Senado


( This Campaign ad is endorsed and paid by family and friends of Juner Mercado esp. TropangGaius ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ )

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: