Tuesday, March 13, 2007

M a r c h T H i r T e e N . . . + _ +

It's time for another mind boggling, brain storming, and thought killing issue of
" I N F E R N O ". Major News for TropangGaius, since we're all fully aware that
we are still students of Letran - Calamba, I announce that it's already the peak
of our finals for 2nd sem. year 2006 - 2007.

Time flies and the summer season is near ! ! ! There are few more days left for us to be get together and some of us are getting busy with our course requirements & responsibilities and I really hate to admit it (since I'm being a smoochy mushy bastard right now) that I'm gonna miss you guys this coming summer ! ! ! I wish all of us, TropangGaius, will be passed all our subjects for this sem and to inform you all, I will be focused on my OJT this summer (which I prefer & hoping for a clinical intern for this summer).

Here's some other news that is happening to me right now:

1. I still owe JM a 200php (which it has to be paid right this week T_T)

2. I have an advance final exam tomorrow at Environmental Psych. (*Yay!*)

3. I still have a lot of load on my cellphone (including free texts *Yay!*)

4. I'm Texting my "Bestfriend" everyday (since last sunday ^_^)

5. I have to buy 1 Spectral Force card (ang hirap makamit T_T)

6. I have given some comments to my friends (esp. to my "BestFriend" ^_^)

7. I had a great Dinner (great ! ! ! a Burger Steak ! ! ! ako nagluto kaya *Yum!*)

8. I didn't started my take-home exam in Sikolohiyang Pilipino (*Lazy!*)

9. I uploaded some new pics in my Friendster profile (*Yay!*)

10. I didn't spent much money today (I still maintain my balance as a Libra)

11. I kept my "Pumpkin Jack" stuff doll as clean as new (+_+)

12. I've been sleeping normally this past few days (It's a miracle! Isn't it? ^_^)

13. I've posted a new issue for my blog (w/c you've been reading right now)


Well, personally and without a doubt, I'm getting inspired right now and particularly in a good mood... so, I'll just have to keep on going with my final tasks ahead and to end all of this work junkies that gives us burden & pain in the neck stuff. I'm just not too pre-occupied as of now, but later, I will have no time to spare for other things and I'll just come back if all school task has been fulfilled.

In the mean time... ciao for now and keep on reading " I N F E R N O " ^_^


------------- STUPID SEGMENT TIME : -------------

13 Chronicles presents:

"ABC's About Me..."

Adik
Bangag
Corny
Demonyo
Epal
Funny
Gago
Hangal
Inutil
Jologs
Kengkoy
Loko-loko
Manyak
Noypi
One-of-a-kind
Palaboy
Q't
Rakistah
Sikolohista
Tanga
Ulul
Vovo (tingnan mo sphelingh maleh o_0)
Warfreak
Yuck
Zero (as in wala, ubos, empty...)

susumpain kita kung mai reklamo ka ! ! ! >_<

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: