Friday, March 2, 2007

March Madness: The Law of DemonicTrinity...

Hi and welcome to the first post of issue this march edition of my blog entitled
I N F E R N O... To start up the spice, the CSIT week was successfully celebrated and I found out Master Gaius were very exhausted coz' he's one of the officers & staff coordinator of LCA. With the events so far and I somehow seen few of their presentations and programs like the 2007 CSIT most popular student and i made a sneak peek of their fashion presentation whatsoever and I didn't finished the show though coz' I found out that it was boring watching it alone... (*sigh*)

Second story, This friday, Master Gaius was expectedly missing because he had to go to lyceum for some organizational business for about 7a.m-7p.m. and I've been shot again of sickness called class absent syndrome which is so bad, it feels good and it's alright to spend quality time with friends and not getting habitual with this syndrome but anyways, I never spent too much of my abscences so far and some of my teachers spent their time with the 4th year's retreat for psychology students.

To continue the story, when austin & boogie sitting around waiting for me, we talked about something "chipsie" about boogie's classmate in MacroEco. which is sitting right next to the corner where we stand-by waiting papi jeff to came coz' of his business with R&DD, I concluded that she's nice for boogie coz' I somehow found that we're very similar about choosing great girls for some reason (proven & tested) coz' I assesed her beauty & thought that she's kinda looked like my ex-GF & austin agreed with me and laughed at the same time coz' of my catchy assesment about that girl.

So anyways, the DemonicTrinity, together with papi jeff and John Mark went to Los Banos. On the way, we talked for some reminisces from the past chipsies from austin & boogie and they bitterly snapping fingers from those past regrets and as for the doctor's diagnosis "from now on, no more regrets about those things OK??? never again" and we agreed to that coz' it's not nice for guys to make regrets from those things coz' we'll never make moves forward for that reason & as for papi jeff, he's giving a "Walang Kawala" situation therapy for JM, which is good for him but, they didn't finish the session so far.

We arrived at the front of LBDH for a special treatment, which is hair treatment, just to get a make over for papi jeff, JM, austin & boogie to give themselves a new look (mga suki ni tita Cecil as reccomended by our beloved muse, Markovs!!!). As we wait for some time, both papi jeff & austin make a hot oil treatment with trim, as for JM & boogie had only simple hair trim. As JM were finished, he went on first to join the cards tourney & as for me, I've waited for them about 2-3 hours so far and it came a great impact to us when boogie was fixed & concluded that he's now a very different person coz' of his looks and we went back to school to eat coz' we're all very hungry.

So far from worst, we waited for the cards tourney to end so we joined Boss Jeboy & Don Adonis to have some music jamming for a moment & the tourney has been concluded, JM got the 3rd place and i'm not sure if Muse Markovs got the 1st place and that's it.

I'll try to update more for this month and give some insights and news about the plans for TropangGaius Pre-Summer Swimming session, which will be held by the end of this month.

So, Keep visiting my blogs for more info and I'll see you guys next time... bye for now!!! ^_^

------------- STUPID SEGMENT TIME : -------------

There's a new movie you don't want to miss...

" B R A N D N E W B O O G I E "

starring:

- Francis Xavier Elipse
- Austin Salvador
- Jeff "The Papi" Salvador
- John Mark Talavera

with the special participation of:

- Jonathan Paul Bisana
as the "White Cheese Vendor of Laguna"

Producer:

- Tita Cecil

Directed by:

- Mark "LuLu" Isleta


" B R A N D N E W B O O G I E "

Now Showing at Letran-Calamba

Rated PG-13 ( PG as in Pang Gaguhan ! ! ! >_< )

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: