Monday, March 5, 2007

I ' m M i s s i n g M y H a r l e y Q u e e n . . .

It's such a shame for me that I've lost her all the way and doing nothing about it, I have been shot dead stumbling down across the ocean of my own blood with her .50mm bullet words saying we're through and for the past few hours, days, months, even a year or so and I realized that I had an inevitable mistake that I can't fix the way it used to be and that case I can't reason out of it and maybe it can be difficult to bring it back, nor it will never come back anymore...

We both had chosen and decided our own new paths to take and move forward just the way it should be, but I found it hard and very difficult to confront it all and reach out the farthest road to become stronger and I failed to achieve it because every moment I spent my days without her becomes dull, blank, empty, and much worse dead at heart...

How did it end this way? She was the only closest friend that I had in my life and the sins of the past had given her pain, sadness, suffering, and sorrow which brought her to the rain of tears and I have to admit, I have hurt her for so many times and for so many stupid reasons I've made and my mind came completely lost and have strayed and runaway...

This is my final will for her to know it all that pierces and stabs me behind my chest...

- We can never come back for what failures that we have done, coz' we thought that we were not meant to be as one. Change is the only thing that we can't runaway from, and we can't get it back the good old memories that we were not alone. I am sorry for the things I've ever did and I know it is not enough to take away all pain that you've felt, it was a grave burden to carry it all but I don't know now how to ease it all because it was no excuse that I have hurt your heart...

You are the only closest friend that I have, our friendship is the only thing that I got. I'll find a way to bring it back, even I have to throw all the precious things in my life, the most important treasure that I have always hold, cherished, and never let go...

Is the only friend that I've got in you...

So do all you have to do, those unforgettable grudges that I have to pay. I know it's not enough to heal your fragile heart and to make you stay by my side but the only thing that holds my back and makes me scream to say...

I've been missing you all along the way!!! -


Huh... Am I dreaming a nightmare or something??? I guess I'm getting rusty and nostalgic...

Darn!!! Don't get the wrong impression guys... Friends are Friends just like tide is tide OK??? I'm just trying to find some answers about personal questions in life (even the 13 council of personas had a hard time figuring out what's going on and ended up being useless ignorant ~_~) and have to check out the past that is left behind that may lead me to improve my social conditions in life and may lead me to become a greater person than you've ever seen before...

What's the reason behind this issue??? no biggie... I maybe sick or getting completely insane coz' it's very weird to give testimonial to your "w _ y z" and giving your mobile phone number to your "w_ y z" and I don't want to get snobbish so I've been sending her e-mails and stuff...

forget about it, you'll just notice that something bizzare will happen in the next few days or so

Sigh... my fingers are getting numb coz' of typing and that's all for today ^_^

tune in again next time for the next issue of I N F E R N O ! ! ! >_<


------------ STUPID SEGMENT TIME : ------------


" I N F E R N O " presents...

" The 13 Chronicles of Bisana : The Harley, The Haunted, and The Horror "


Harley Queen: Mustah na? :)


- this is the dialogue that she replied after I have given her a testimonial... (*sigh*)


----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: