Monday, February 5, 2007

The Clouded Judgment and The Solemn Confusion

It is a very exhausting days that are coming in the terms of events around my so-cursed life... role playing as a woman, having tons of paperworks and reporting in my studies, compiled midterm exams that will come, and the undecided fate that will cross on the day of judgment, will I, myself, survive in the upcoming event? the so-called "TropangGaius" annual Feb. Fair?

Will I have the power to convince and persuade the marvelous flower? Or...

Will I fall down, stumble, condemned, falter and end up carrying on alone?

Well, I really have to confirm about the task and appointments of the one that I've invited so far and actually, I've just passed by here in my blog and I'm really surprised when I founded out that my good friend, "Juner" successfully created a blog of his own (cheers!!!). I'm supposed to comply with my research task for tomorrow at my social psych. subject and just a less than a minute spend, I finished it already and here I am now typing to post something new for this "Black Blog" of mine.

Hmm... what can I say more, it's a really sudden notice to her that I invited her for this kind of event and it's the same old story, she's slightly uncertain about it and I'm a Demon, the truth hurts that I'm a pessimistic person and ending up thinking the worst ideas and happenings that might come up with like thinking she's not really interested and just want to get along with me.

Well, that's life to deal with... *CRAP!!!*, and hopefully she may reconsider my wish for that moment to spend with her, and For me, It's not a "Date", perse, It's just a friendly get together hang-out with her 'cause "Romance is a crappy stuff to deal with" and "Mushy stuff SUCKS!" and "LOVE" is forbidden and forsaken thing for a Demon like me!!! It's really not my style or my kind of lifestyle to deal with when it comes to this Valentines Crappy Day! *DAMN IT!*

Well guys, I'm out of words now... So, I'll just leave you a lyric of an "Emo-punk" song from ChicoSci called "Seven Black Roses". In the mean time, Enjoy your "Cursed Crappy Life"

Seven Black Roses

by: ChicoSci

When I leave, I wanna wait for the silence

You gave me all you've got, But now I stand here waving at you

And still you smile, you're still looking back

Maybe I just wasnt kind enough

Im fighting urges to fall again, Yet I stumble, Yet I stumble

Chorus:
These roses died 3 days since Black roses died, we said goodbye

These roses died 3 days since Im sorry, I miss you...

How do I remain complete, When all we bled is lost?

We couldve burned the earth and sky

A second chance chance, The seconds spent

Each others shadow, should've known

I'm fighting urges to fall again, Yet I stumble, Yet I stumble
(Repeat Chorus)

Here this Im yours Im at your feet...
(Repeat Chorus)

Inside this heart you still remain, But faded letters are erased...

Lyrics provided by: Trisancafe.com ("ang online tambayan ng mga sira ang ulo")

No comments: