Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Persecutor, The Rescuer, and The Victim...

Well, so far I've accomplished my first midterm exam in this past week and four more exams to go and It's still on my mind what I've answered in my exam in one of my major subjects entitled "Counseling Theories & Techniques" and the title of this post was adopted from one of the topics in my lessons so far. I guess this topic is very interesting because I'll mention who is this three people really are (persecutor, rescuer, and the victim)

First, The story about the "Persecutor"

I'll mention the 3 evil proponents in we have so-called "Tropang_Gaius" and I've decided we call ourselves the "Demonic Trinity" and that 3 persons so far are Francis a.k.a. "Boogie", Austin "our apprentice", and Myself "The Psycho". Even boogie said to me that all of us in Tropang Gaius's are actually demons, and I agree with him but I think some of them are shown in a subtle way and I said to him that they need to be trained and influenced and our first experiment is Austin, and then *poof* he became our apprentice and that's it! the trinity have been gathered and completed.

But we have found our new pet to be processed... (To be Continued)

So, maybe you'll have now the idea of who are called "Persecutor"...

Second, The story about the "Rescuer"

How can I put this up? I can't come up wih an idea of whose gonna be called "Rescuer" so I'll just give a good story of Heroism and being a savior that I will never forget, I remembered 2nd sem. of my 2nd year of term in psychology, it is the day when suddenly I've been broke for the first time and I have no more money left in my stash and about that time I have nowhere to go, so far no close friends around have shown, until... I have met this familiar person and we're not yet that familiar with each other and I didn't consider him yet as a close friend at that time and I asked him:

Myself: Dude! Do you have a spare money left? 'coz I have no more money left for the fare on going home and I can't go home walking at night in the streets like a beggar or a rugby boy

Rescuer: Sure! I'll lend some of my money for your fare...

Myself: Thanks Dude! I really owe you a lot!!! 'coz I'll never be able to come home without you around. I promise I'll pay you back tomorrow...

Rescuer: No need to bother man!!! Don't pay me back, Consider it free OK?

Myself: (*Enlightened* This Man is such a Saint!!! He'll surely be blessed by my enemy above)

You know... Every Demon Hates their blessings, coz' there will be worst consequences in the end
As for that time, the man whom I called the "Rescuer" is none other than Mr. Juner Hart Legion
and he is one of the great men in the book of life of St. Peter's Chronicles (which My name in that book doesn't exist and will be exiled in hell...)

Third and the last, The "Victim"

I'll tell you guys very shortly, last season of "TropangGaius" annual feb. fair undisputed winner of being "Valentines SCREWED" was Mr. Francis "Boogie" Elipse, which is the former founder of group called "KBB" (Kapisanan ng Bagong Boogie) along with his date which I'll never mention for the privacy of boogie's archives of his cursed past. why being screwed? b'coz he's the only person in the group that has a date on that day ^_^ well, the crowning glory of this year 2007 "TropangGaius" annual feb. fair award of "Valentines SCREWED" is Mr. Erik "Gaius" Capistrano our Leader and founder of our group "TropangGaius" (why is it the profounded leading personalities have to be always screwed??? -_- ) along with his bestfriend, but this time... we're not behind his back to check up on him (unlike in boogie's situation last season) and the best part of that is our leader, Gaius, can do many things around with no worries of embarassment from us coz' they can spend more time with each other alone!!! ^_^

The one that I'll be calling the "Victim" are all of us, because here's the famous last words of wisdom that I will tell you:

"We're all victims of Unexpected events of time, the best thing to do is giving your best in choosing certain decisions and solving unwanted consequences towards unconditioned life"

STUPID SEGMENT:

--Boogie says: "[word]_Sh*t!" (e.g. Iron Sh*t!) & I say: "[word]_Sucks!" (e.g. Luv_sucks!)--

No comments: