Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Death Note from Panda (The Ego)...

I've confronted and held a meeting with other personas after the tragedy that took place at 13th day and my ego "Panda Pachinko" left a solemn note, a sorrowful sonata, a grave message to the one who called herself "Hana" (a japanese word for flower) which signifies as the blossom of his life and he told me that the stem have stabbed him to death and the petal have slashed him and badly bleeded his so-called "heart" and murdered him with scent of toxic poison. Let me do the honor on the behalf of my ego whom I called the furry friend "Panda", I'll post his Last will...

"My Last Fall"

Let me wake up with this dream…
For it will only haunt a sad memory of you
Let me end this illusion of happiness towards you
For this aspirations will never come true

You brought a meaning to my life
But then, I realized that to feel is to live
And to live in pain caused by your words
Is meaningful rather than no feelings at all

For you, I am nothing but a friend…
A friend that the least person to turned to
You may never need me or want me in this life
But for me, you’re the best I’ve ever had

To speak with you is such a big lie…
But to listen in my heart is the only truth I can tell
Hearing your pure and solemn voice
Heals my shattered and broken wings

Burn all these flowers to a blaze
For it will only leave a scent of sorrow
And these thorns pierce a painful bliss
That marked a memory that I want to miss

My heart and soul belongs to you
Take it wherever you will go
For I don’t need them, nor want them
I’ve decided to stop the time of living beside you

For I have sacrificed a lot just to have you
But in the end, it was never meant to be
I’ve faced the truths and consequences
Hopes, wishes, and desires will say goodbye

I’ve made up my mind and clearly found my way
I’ll never be afraid of keeping a broken friendship
For I will still walk and carry this departed memory
My forever promise of loyalty would still be you

I have to throw away and leave my heart on fire
These emotions is just a suffering that poisons me
So that I will never feel weary and uncertainty
Friendship is the only key towards happy eternity


You know, I'll tell you a story... there was a demon who wandered in the night sky and he saw an beautiful angel with a broken wing, she pleaded to the demon for mercy of her last dying will because she want to survive, the demon break the half of his wings just to make the angel flew back to heaven but the demon wished for a payment of one feather from her other wing, back then the angel flew back into heaven and the demon suffered from death caused of being incomplete and died from poison of kindness and generosity, he spoke his last words saying "the only memory left is the kind feather that came from a beautiful angel and I can rest now by the shot of her words saying Thank you Demon, take care of yourself"

Panda admitted, proved himself, and faced the facts that the only thing that will bring him to death is building a close, mutual, and kind relationship with others (esp. "women") so me, "thirteen" buried him to hell and making a salute to his faith, loyalty, and devotion to his beliefs.Farewell... Panda... someday I'll get you back from hell once you've realized your faults and ignorance.


--STUPID SEGMENT--

Women will kill you in a slowly, sadistic and painful way
that you will feel for the rest of your haunted lives...
Try smoking instead, it taste good, it feels good,
and you'll never know when the poison strikes your life ~_~

Inspired by: Mr. Edwin Pacia

No comments: